As we near the end of 2017, it’s time to start planning for the New Year. Now, before you start making all your personal New Year’s resolutions, don’t forget to think about how you plan to make 2018 a better work year too. Your technology plays a big role when it comes to workplace efficiency, productivity, and expenses. We’ve created a quick checklist to help you determine whether your technology is ready to power you through another year:
- Do you recall your computer crashing on you?
- Did you experience unexpected server downtime?
- Where your networks knocked offline due to a bad storm?
- Do you plan on implementing new technology products?
- Were you affected by any natural disasters?
- Did you experience a ransomware attack or cyber threat?
- Have you run out of server space?
- Are your cloud subscriptions about to expire?
- Did you overpay for technology support this past year?
- Did you ever experience email downtime?
- Was it difficult to communicate with employees outside of the office?
- Are you thinking about implementing a cloud solution?
- Did you miss opportunities due to missed phone calls?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might have a little extra work to do before you pop the bubbly and celebrate the New Year. Now’s the time to take a close look at your current infrastructure needs, how you’re utilizing the cloud, any gaps in your security, and how you can improve communications. We want you to enjoy the New Year, not dread the countdown to January 1, 2018.
Contact us if you need some extra help evaluating your technology. Whether you just need help figuring out where to start, or want us to take a look at your entire system, we’ll make sure you have everything on this free checklist taken care of in order to make 2018 your best year yet.